Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 1708 Colorado Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90041
Phone: (323) 478-0530
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
We started coming here maybe one or two times a month. Very friendly staff and I love the red curry. Tastes very close to red curry you would order in Thailand, they just add some extra vegetables to make it more suitable for American people
I've only had Togo, service is polite and quick. Food is well prepared and tastes good. I recommend the cashew chicken and freshly cut open coconut.
I've always enjoyed this restaurant. Me and my partner have never had a problem with this restaurant. The food is always consistent and good. Best thai food around the neighborhood. Definitely sets the bar high.
Outstanding place for delicious Thai food. Service is excellent even when they are busy. Prices were fair for the quality of the food.
It was very good. Not having been there before they gave me a "mild" version of a dish that can come very hot! It was delicious!